We are both back from a crazy busy week in Las Vegas. Sean managed to find time to enjoy one of his favorite extracurricular activities which includes cards, money, dealers, and more money! This activity is a sore subject in the Merrick household, however I am happy to say at least he came out ahead.
I was so happy to get home to Gunner, he was such a good boy for Erin. They took walks and played lots of frisbee...I forgot to warn Erin that Gunner doesn't like to "release" the frisbee, he tends to be quite the tease. The temperatures actually got into the 40s while we were gone and rained most of Thursday so the snow we received last weekend has almost all melted...Hooray!!!! Spring might be just around the corner. Can you believe it is March already??? We have lots of birthdays to celebrate this month, Carlyn on the 8th, Sean is the 18th, and Kate's is on the 27th. We are also getting an unexpected visit from Nate!!! He is flying into Chicago later in the month to go to a concert with Bryan, we are SO excited to see him!
We have had a very lazy weekend, one that included catching up on sleep, lounging with our furry child, and a dreaded trip to the grocery store...I will be dragging Sean along for this chore so I don't hear the complaining of "there is nothing in this house to eat"!
Happy Sunday to you all and have a great week!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment