Can you believe the Bachelor??? I was glued to the TV last night for the entire three hour duration and am all set for another eventful night. Not that my opinion matters, but I had planned to boycott the show after he let Jillian go, I was her biggest fan. I fell in love with Jillian for him on their first one on one date. I was so bummed when he let her go that I told myself I would boycott the show...that is until my US weekly showed up on the mail this weekend and gave a little insight on the "change of heart"! Let me just say I was really disappointed on how the whole thing played out. I think Jason was wrong for agreeing to announce the break-up and his feelings for Molly on National television. He did say in the Jimmy Kimmel Live show (which took place after the "After the Final Rose", and he said that their relationship was over before he and Melissa went on the show and he was tied to the contract to end it on the show. Which is where my problem stands. With all do respect he owed it to Melissa to have that conversation in private, off the air...what television will do to get the viewers. I never was a big fan of Melissa, but I did feel absolutely horrible for her last night. Can I just say, I am SO glad I NEVER have to go through the dating scene again!!!! I love going on dates with my husband!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
The Bachelor
Can you believe the Bachelor??? I was glued to the TV last night for the entire three hour duration and am all set for another eventful night. Not that my opinion matters, but I had planned to boycott the show after he let Jillian go, I was her biggest fan. I fell in love with Jillian for him on their first one on one date. I was so bummed when he let her go that I told myself I would boycott the show...that is until my US weekly showed up on the mail this weekend and gave a little insight on the "change of heart"! Let me just say I was really disappointed on how the whole thing played out. I think Jason was wrong for agreeing to announce the break-up and his feelings for Molly on National television. He did say in the Jimmy Kimmel Live show (which took place after the "After the Final Rose", and he said that their relationship was over before he and Melissa went on the show and he was tied to the contract to end it on the show. Which is where my problem stands. With all do respect he owed it to Melissa to have that conversation in private, off the air...what television will do to get the viewers. I never was a big fan of Melissa, but I did feel absolutely horrible for her last night. Can I just say, I am SO glad I NEVER have to go through the dating scene again!!!! I love going on dates with my husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment