So much for planning a birthday party for Sean...
Sean's birthday is next Wednesday, March 18th, unfortunately this will be the first year I don't get to celebrate with him on his actual birthday. Sean has to be in Chicago next week for a nurses convention, ironically over St. Paddy's day and his birthday! I decided to arrange a birthday dinner for him tomorrow night with a few friends. We planned to go out for dinner and bowling afterwards, sounds like fun, right?!?! Well things don't always go as planned, as I have learned...Sean found out today he had to fly to North Carolina tonight, yes he found out at 9 this morning he was catching a plane at 7 pm!!! Apparently there is a meeting scheduled tomorrow with the Anesthesia department at Duke University that Sean needs to attend. Needless to say my birthday party plans for him went down the tank:(
Our friends are such good sports they still want to go bowling...so at least we can celebrate a little bit.
How about you, any big plans for the weekend? I know lots of people are celebrating St. Paddy's day this weekend...sounds fun! The last two years we have celebrated in Chicago, what a place to be for St. Patrick's day...even if you aren't Irish!
I am hopeful that Spring will be springing soon enough. I am pretty positive I completely jinxed myself in a previous post...it has not felt the least bit like Spring! I woke up this morning to a nice white dusting all over our yard and driveway, not exactly what I was hoping for.
Have a great weekend!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment