Friday, March 13, 2009

who ate my english muffin???

So my usual breakfast is an english muffin loaded with peanut butter, I love peanut butter!!! This morning, it was just Gunner and I, so we were hanging out on the living room floor. He was laying all snuggled up next to me while I was on my laptop responding to email before I left for the day. I had my glass of OJ and english muffin on the coffee table and was savoring every last bite of my peanut butter, I mean english muffin with PB. In the meantime, my phone was ringing in our office so I got up and ran to the phone. I sat in the office for a good 10-15 minutes talking with one of my surgeons and came back to the living room to find...no english muffin!!! I walked back to the office, through the kitchen, I even went to the bedroom...wondering where the heck is my english muffin, and had I lost my mind! I walked back to the living room to find the paper towel laying on the floor next to Gunner and he was licking his chomps like crazy...I mean going to town! I busted out laughing...Gunner stole my peanut butter/english muffin!!! He has never ever done this before, but has become quite the scavenger in his old age. The next 20 minutes he kept licking and licking and licking...he was going to pay for it all day...you do not eat my peanut butter english muffin! I still laugh thinking about it...he probably thought he died and went to heaven. I can just see him slowly creeping towards the coffee table, sniffing away, and finally snatching up my breakfast!

1 comment:

  1. haha tiff, that is hilarious!...i can just see him too =) anyway, cuuuuute blog, i guess i didn't know you had this-LOVE it!

    *hope to see you all soon! in the meantime, hope everything is going well*

    -carlyn

    ReplyDelete