
Big night tonight on American Idol, if you aren't watching already...you should start! They are down to the top 13, Matt Giraud, Kalamazoo local is one of the finalists and is one of the best. I will have to add that I am also a big fan of Lil and Danny. Who is your favorite??? Did anyone see Dancing with the Stars last night? I am normally not a fan, but Iowa's Shawn Johnson is dancing, as well as Melissa from the Bachelor. How do I seem to get sucked into all these TV shows??? I am blaming the gloomy, dark, never ending rain and snow on my recent TV addiction:) Fair enough.

I am so excited...Sean and I just booked our trip to San Fran!!!! We are heading West May 14
th- to visit Nate...I can hardly wait! Sean and I took a trip to Wine Country a few years ago but never had much time to spend in San Fransisco, so hopefully we can do a little of both while visiting Nate. Two months and counting...
No comments:
Post a Comment