Wednesday, March 4, 2009

all about Gunner

Gunner has had quite a fun couple of days! Yesterday he got to play with the two little neighbor girls, Madison and Caitlyn. I watched the girls for my friend Carrie while she went and got her haircut yesterday. I offered to go to their house and when I arrived, the girls really wanted to go to "Gunner's house". I brought the girls over and we had a great deal of fun. They loved running with Gunner in the basement and playing hide and seek upstairs. Madison, who just turned 5, couldn't figure out why we had three beds upstairs and nobody to sleep in them, she asked if we have a lot of guests?!?! It amazes me what kids think...

The girls loved chasing Gunner in the basement

Today was a nice day in West Michigan...the sun was shining and it was a whopping 40 degrees!!! Gunner and I took full advantage of the warmer weather and went for a nice walk through the neighborhood and played some ball when I got home from work. He was so funny, he found one small pile of snow left in our front yard and decided it was more fun to lay in it and eat snow than play ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment