Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day

Did you all get to drink some green beer today in celebration of St. Paddy's day??? I will have to say Kalamazoo doesn't kick their heels up too much with festivities for this holiday, not like Waukon does anyway!!! Ironically enough, Sean had to be in Chicago this week for a meeting, how convenient...perfect time to celebrate St. Paddy's day and his birthday in Chicago! If you have never been to Chicago to celebrate it is must do. They throw an amazing party the weekend before the actual holiday and dye the river bright green. While Sean is in Chicago celebrating, Gunner and I are enjoying the amazing Springlike weather. Tonight I actually went over to my friend Erin's for dinner and American Idol, we are both "stryker widows" on a weekly basis so we frequent eachothers company. Back to American Idol...PLEASE tell me you watched it!!!! I am so excited about our Kalamazoo boy, Matt Giraud! His performance tonight was absolutely amazing. My favs this week were once again Matt and Danny Boy, awesome performances. I will have to say Lil Rounds didn't impress me tonight, and sad to say I think "Mr. Oil Rig" Guy will be going home tomorrow night, that is just my guess...what do you think?

Lastly, our good neighbor friends, Mike and Deb Rozewicz welcomed their baby girl into the world today...a little St. Paddy's day Girl. Melina Caprise Rozewicz was born this morning!!! We are so excited to meet our new little neighbor!

No comments:

Post a Comment