Monday, March 30, 2009

A case of the Mondays...

I hope you all had a great weekend doing something fun! I hear Iowa got some "white stuff"?!?! Don't feel bad, we got it too:( It rained and snowed all day Sunday...nice day for a lazy afternoon of watching Basketball. Congrats to Michigan State for representing the Big 10 in the Final Four!!! (no...we have not become MSU fans, although our entire neighborhood is flying their flags)
We had a great time in Chicago, although a quick trip, it was so nice seeing the family and some of my girlfriends. Friday night we went out for dinner to celebrate Kate's birthday and then on to her Sibling birthday bash, where we met her parents, twin brother Adam, and sister Erin...such a great family that Bryan is marrying into...I can tell this will be a fun wedding come next May! My friend Carrie even stopped by for a visit, so nice to catch up with her. Saturday morning we went out to brunch before everyone hit the road. While in Chicago, I also attended a baby shower for my dear friend Carly, due May 9th! (Baby Merrick's future buddy) I didn't get to spend much time there but was glad I got to stop by to see her and my friend Sarah, that I hadn't seen in awhile. Sean always tells me I try to do too many things at once, I am starting to agree with him!

This morning I had a doctor appointment to check on Baby Love and measure my expanding waistline! I have never stepped on the scale at the doctors office and "wanted" to see weight gain until now!!! We have a little mover and shaker on our hands. Our little one didn't want to stay in one place very long, however Baby Love cooperated momentarily so they could get the heart rate...150 bpm. My next appointment is scheduled for April 30th, along with another ultrasound. It's crazy to me to think that in 4 1/2 weeks we could find out the gender of our Little One, although tempting, we have decided to for go any gender shots!
Bump tracker: 14 1/2 weeks
more beautiful flowers from our good friend Steve, Christy, Lahana, and Baby Lowe

No comments:

Post a Comment