Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yeah for the weekend!

There is nothing like a relaxing weekend with my two boyz! Last night Sean and I went to our favorite little "supper club" for their Friday night fish special. This is a little country restaurant about 2 miles from our house that we frequent quite a bit. It reminds me of the "Old Rossville Store" for all the Waukon natives, or the Wagon Wheel...do you remember the Wagon Wheel in Ossian?!?!? Wow, I almost forgot about that place!
This morning Gunner and I went for a walk while Sean caught up on work. It was a little chillier than I was expecting but felt so good to get out. This afternoon we are heading to Grand Rapids to do a little shopping...furniture shopping! So we will see what we find:)
Tomorrow evening I am volunteering at our church youth dinner, it's quite an event. Every Sunday during the school year, our parish holds an evening "teem life mass" and dinner to follow. Tomorrow night the theme for dinner is Mexican so we are setting up a taco bar...sounds yummy!
Our next several weekends are going to be quite busy with travels, visitors, Easter, and more travel...so we are enjoying a "low-key" weekend!


Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment