We are having a baby! It feels so good to say that...!!! We found out January 13th that we were parents-to-be and feel so completely blessed! We are so excited to finally share our fabulous news with you. During the last three months the toughest part was not sharing the existence of our "Sweet Little One" with all our friends and family. I have to say I have been feeling pretty darn good...knock on wood! There were a couple of weeks where I wasn't feeling so hot and a few occasions I had to leave the OR during surgery because I started getting hot...not a good sign! We always say, the room is not getting hot, you are...so get the heck out! So that is just what I did. I am hoping that I will start to regain some energy as I have been completely whipped the last few months. But all so worth it!
When is our bundle of joy arriving??? Baby Merrick will be making an appearance around September 24th, so I have a feeling I will be sporting lots of dresses this summer!
I am 14 weeks and have had two ultrasounds at this point. I had some early bleeding at 8 weeks so we had an ultrasound at that time, to learn that Baby Merrick was healthy and so was mama!!!! There were a few possible causes of the spotting, but they were not alarmed. I had a scheduled ultrasound for 12 weeks on March 2nd, only to learn that Baby Merrick was measuring about 11 weeks, so you will see below our Baby Love at 11 weeks.
We were finally able to share our news with my parents on Feb 25th and I tortured them by not letting them share their excitement with ANYONE! I felt bad enough keeping it from them as long as we did, but hindsight I am glad we did because I don't think they could have bottled up all their excitement for three months like we did...we just became antisocial, in case anyone was concerned about our lack of communication:)
The Einck Uncles found out a few weeks ago and I am sure if they are anything like my "Einck Uncles" this lucky baby is in for a lifetime of teasing!
Thank you for checking in on us. We are so blessed and we pray that everything continues to go well and we stay healthy.
The Einck Uncles found out a few weeks ago and I am sure if they are anything like my "Einck Uncles" this lucky baby is in for a lifetime of teasing!
Thank you for checking in on us. We are so blessed and we pray that everything continues to go well and we stay healthy.
"God is able to do immeasurably more than all we could ask or imagine" Ephesians 3:20
BUMP TRACKER
13 weeks
Today I arrived home to these beautiful flowers and balloons from Uncle Mitch and Carlyn! Thank you so much for thinking of us!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI can really see the Einck in Baby Merrick! Sorry Sean, we have to be Bias a little bit. Love you all, as in 3 of you!
Mom
Mom,
ReplyDeleteYou mean the "4 of us"....how can already forget about Gunner:(
Yay! The bump tracker! I love it! I'm so excited for you. You're glowing of course. Congrats to the Merricks!
ReplyDelete