I hope you are enjoying the sunshine somewhere! We were so blessed with a couple of really awesome days, sunny and in the 60s...of course during the week while we both have to work. The weekend brought plenty of rain (and even some thunder) to melt the last couple of piles of snow in our backyard...does this mean Spring is springing???? I sure hope so!
Today, I, NO we in this, I did a deep deep clean on the house, haven't gotten to the closets yet. I don't want to jinx myself by putting the sweaters away and calling out for the spring/summer clothes. We will save that for another rainy day. We are heading over to our neighbors this afternoon for a little visit. Tomorrow is her due date and she is impatiently waiting for Baby Roz to join the rest of the world. They just finished getting their nursery together so we are going to check it out and bring some warm chocolate chip cookies!!!
One last thing...Who is watching American Idol??? How about our Kalamazoo Boy representing?!?!?! Sean and I have actually heard him play and sing, he performs at a dueling piano bar downtown Kalamazoo, Monaco Bay! Not that I am biased or anything, but I think he might be the BEST!!!! If you aren't watching it now, you need to start!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and send the sunshine our way!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tiff -- I love Matt from AI!!!! I watch religiously. Unfortunately, I'm not usually home to vote, but I will try to now. So cool that you saw him in person. He reminds me of Jason Mraz. You're really good at this blogging thing!!!
ReplyDelete