April Fools...
Anyone have any good April Fools day Jokes or got pranked today??? To be honest, it didn't occur to me that it was April 1st until I just sat down at my computer. April is my birthday month and better yet, the Amazing celebration of Christ resurrection, Jesus Christ's victory over death. His resurrection symbolizes the eternal life that is granted to all who believe in Him!
So the saying, April showers brings May flowers...what about freezing temperatures in April??? Does that mean an extra hot summer?!? I never thought I would be making up a crock of chili on April 1st, but it sounds oh soooo good on this cold, windy, rainy, bitter April day!
My dad asked me today if Michigan State basketball is all over the media being they made the Final Four...unfortunately they really haven't been. I am afraid to say that American Idol has taken over all the press, with Matt Giraud still in contention. Our local boy has got to be a nervous nelly today. After being in the bottom three last week and having a horrible performance last night, he should be sweating it. I hate to admit that last night was all the bad, because he really is one of the best left on the show. Ok, at least in the Top 5! But after last night, I don't know...What do you think? We will have to wait and see...
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment