Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Almost 16 weeks

Thursday I will be 16 weeks and have felt a definite expansion in the waistline over the last week. Baby Love is expected to have a major growth spurt in the next few weeks, so I can't wait to start feeling this little one move! I have been feeling really well, aside from an overwhelming headache I've had for about a week straight. I have always dealt with migraines and heavily relied on Excedrin Migraine, unfortunately Tylenol is not really doing the trick these days.
So we (or maybe just I) decided to do the nursery in lime green and brown, then add pink or turquoise to the mix depending on what our Baby Love is! I have no "motherly intuitions" at this time. This is the first thought of the nursery...I keep telling myself we have PLENTY of time...but summers always go so darn fast and I have a feeling this one will fly by!

Oh yes, how could I forget, today is my last day of being 28, HOWEVER....I just made the executive decision that tomorrow I will be turning 27!

Bump Tracker: 15 weeks 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment