I am so thankful for this weekend, this week has completely exhausted me! I called Sean on my way home from Ann Arbor today and all I could say was "I need a beer!" It has just been one of those weeks. Do you ever have those??? Sean has been traveling quite a bit as well, so its just been me and Big Gunner. He was gone Monday-Tuesday, back Wednesday, in the air again Thursday and will get back late tonight, home for the weekend, and back at it Monday-Wednesday! He did assure me he will be home Wednesday afternoon for my birthday, or at least I think he said that.
Tomorrow I am sure we will be glued to the TV watching the Final Four. We are so envious of our good friends that received tickets from Coca-Cola to attend the Final Four games in Detroit tomorrow...they know all the right people! I was hoping to get some much needed yard work done this weekend but by the sounds of the forecast, I don't think I will be doing much outside.
Yesterday some neighbor friends and I visited our newest neighbor, Melina Caprise Rozewicz, what a doll she is. It was so nice to see her and visit with all the girls over lunch, much needed girl time.
On the prego front...I am now 15 weeks and anxiously awaiting the day when I can start to feel Baby Love movin' and groovin'! According to my doctor, we have quite the mover and shaker on our hands, so I am so so excited to finally start and feel the little movements. I am thinking our boy Gunner knows what's going on in my belly these days. Whenever I am laying on the couch he comes up next to me and lays his head right on my belly...he already has a bond! Or it could just be a pure coincidence...we'll go with the bonding!
My dinner is beeping at me...good 'ole fish sticks for a Friday Lenten dinner. I also get to indulge in some yellow cake with pink frosting that my sweet little neighbor Madison brought over to me tonight...sounds delicious!
I hope you have a very fun filled weekend!
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go MICHIGAN STATE!!!!! Go Big Ten! Hey, they say dogs do know when you are pregnant...
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend, snow or not. Say hi to Sean and Gunner and Baby Love.
Mom