Sean is flying home late tonight, I think he arrives around midnight, so he can be at our 19 week ultrasound tomorrow. We are both so excited to see our "Produce Baby", aka Baby Love, and learn of all the new developments in these past several weeks. I am still in awe that we could find out what the gender is tomorrow, it feels like we just found out we were expecting and now we are fast approaching the half way mark. I will say that I broke out the bella band today and boy was it comfortable. For those not sure what a bella band is, don't feel bad...I didn't know either until my friend Carly clued me on that little secret. It allows you to continue to wear your normal clothes but unbuttoned, this nice elastic band fits right over the top of your pants.
I will give an update after our appointment tomorrow. We pray that our little one has a healthy report tomorrow and development is right on track.
"And He took the children in His arms, put His hands on them and blessed them." Mark 10:16
No comments:
Post a Comment