Thursday, April 30, 2009
movin' and a groovin'
I have to share with you that Sean has FINALLY felt our mover and shaker in action! I am pretty positive Sean started to think I was becoming quite a liar because I would always tell him how active Baby Love is. We have a morning person and a night owl...come to think of it, I am not sure this baby sleeps! I usually get a lot of action from the little one while I get ready for bed and settled in, so last night I told Sean that soon he would probably be able to start feeling the baby. I'm pretty sure there was a gymnastics meet going on last night that Baby Love was participating in. So I told Sean put his hand on my lower right side and sure as heck he felt it...he ripped his hand away so darn fast...he didn't know what to think!!!! His words, "ewwwww"! I was so HAPPY that he finally got to feel our little mover and shaker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment