So we are almost halfway through this pregnancy and I can't believe it! I am amazed at how quickly time can go and soon enough (hopefully not too soon though) we will get to meet our Sweet Little One. I apologize I haven't been good with the bump tracker the last two weeks. My photographer was gone most of last week, I will try to get one up this week! I love just laying on the couch feeling our Baby Love, whether its a gymnastics meet or a kick boxing class, this baby has some moves!
This weekend Sean was enjoying the Phoenix sun (not really, he was at a conference), so I took the opportunity to spend Saturday in Chicago. It was such a wonderful day! I met up with great friends Carly and Sarah for a much needed "girls lunch". I miss the days of sitting and talking endlessly with great friends for hours! Thanks girls for such a a great day! I couldn't leave Chicago with out seeing my two little lovebirds...Bryan and Kate! We had a nice visit over dinner before I hit the road. All around it was just a great day.
I can't post without sharing some exciting news on behalf of my great friend Carly (whom I just had lunch with on Saturday). The Slattery family, Joe, Carly, & Ella, welcomed their newest addition last night, Clara Ann Slattery! I can not wait to meet this precious little girl. Baby Merrick's future buddy!!!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment