I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We had a pretty low-key weekend, aside from a going away party we attended Friday night that resulted in Sean recovering most of Saturday. I, on the other hand, got lots done around the house and yard, and even made it to the gym Saturday. I guess that is one good thing about not being able to drink with the rest of the crowd! Sunday morning Sean woke me up with a little Mother's day gift...how thoughtful. He got me a day at the spa to get pampered before the little one arrives, I can not wait to use it!!!!!!!!
We are leaving for San Fransisco on Thursday and can not wait to visit Nate...and have a few extra days off of work. It looks like the weather is going to be very nice while we are out there. I am just starting to realize just how fast time is going, it seems like we just booked our tickets yesterday and here we are leaving in just a couple of days! I am thinking the next four months are going to fly...we are so excited for September to get here to meet our Baby Love, but am reminded by all that we have to do before then.
I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment