Baby Love now has a room, not put together, but has a room in the Merrick house. The furniture arrived and is sitting in "the room", still in a few pieces, we are saving it for a rainy day! There isn't too much to put together, the dresser and hutch are already together, we just need to put the rails on the crib and call it good. Oh yeah...we also need a to get a mattress...pretty crucial piece!
I am so happy with how the crib bedding turned out...there is a sweet lady Tracy, (www.modpeapod.com) that custom makes crib bedding and she does an amazing job. I got to pick from over 200 different fabrics and patterns and this is what we put together for our Sweet Little one. She took this picture for us before she sent it our way, so this is not our crib or room, I would like to say I have the crib up and room painted, but that is still a work in progress!!! Once we meet our Baby Love we will add the appropriate color touches to the room!
Baby Love's bedding
No comments:
Post a Comment