Where has time gone??? That is the question these days. It is hard to believe that in just a few short months we will be meeting our Sweet Little One!!! I have been feeling really well these days and enjoying lots of outdoor activities. I am trying to take advantage of all the nice weather because I have a feeling come August, I might be sitting in our air conditioned house 24-7! I have really started to notice when I am on my feet all day in the OR, my hips and pelvic area have become more sore these days. I am making more of an effort to attend yoga classes offered at our gym to get a good stretch here and there, hoping that will help. Baby Love is active more than ever...in the past few days we have started to "see" the movement. It is one of the best things in the whole world right now, I love just laying on the couch feeling our little one kick the heck out of me, but now...being able to see the baby kicks here and there is just absolutely amazing!
This weekend Sean headed 45 miles south of Kalamazoo to meet up with two of his good high school buddies, Jeff Irby and Chad Duffin, along with some of their co-workers, to have some fun fishing, telling stories, golfing, and I am sure consuming several ounces of beer all the while! He has been working nonstop lately so this is a great weekend getaway for him and his buddies! I, on the other hand, got a lot of cleaning and laundry done today...sounds fun, huh? I did find time to get a pedicure this afternoon with my friend Carrie, why I don't do that more often is a great question! 
Bump Tracker: 23 weeks 2 days
Tiff! You're looking soooooo cute! I can't wait to see you. We have to come for a visit and see that cute little bump in person. Give me a call this week! Napa was awesome. Thanks for all the great tips!
ReplyDelete