Monday, June 1, 2009
time to register...
Nothing like dragging Sean to Babies R Us on Sunday afternoon to register for Baby Love's necessities. I don't think that's what he had in mind when he returned home from his weekend fishing trip with his buddies...but he was a trooper! Neither one of us are real big fans of registering for gifts, we weren't crazy about it when we got married and we weren't super thrilled as we aimlessly walked the aisles wondering what and the heck we NEED! With the help of many great friends and their "lists" we survived! As I am sure once our Sweet Little One arrives we will be making frequent trips to Babies R Us and Target getting all the things we forgot! So the registry is complete, for now...Target and Babies R Us! Talk about an overwhelming experience, as we walked through aisle asking ourselves, "will we need this?" over and over! I do want to share that all the toys on the registry...give credit to Daddy!!! He was busy zapping away while I was fumbling through all my lists and checking boxes. The one thing he was a little disappointed he couldn't find was a HUGE rubber ducky for bath time...he settled for a more reasonably sized one. (why...I do not know...I think he was deprived) I will say that walking through the aisles looking at ALL the baby gear has made things seem more and more real. (not that my expanding waistline doesn't remind me every day) I can't believe that in just a few short months we will be blessed with the greatest gift God can give us, our Sweet Little One! We feel so thankful everyday for this amazing time that we are experiencing and continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy and Baby Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment