Sunday, June 28, 2009

Where have I been?

It has been awhile since I have posted and it has been a crazy week. I have made a promise to myself that I would not use my laptop in the living room, so it has been a test, but very nice all in the same sentence. We have had a busy week with work, Sean was gone for a few days, and I have just been busy all around with work. The days have been a bit warm, making me move a little slower than usual. We welcomed the weekend with wide open arms, really looking forward to a weekend of rest and relaxation! Friday night we had a great bonfire with our good friends Mike & Deb Rozewicz, it was a perfect evening and great company...lots of laughs! Yesterday Sean and I packed up and headed to South Haven to enjoy the beautiful Lake Michigan beach, it was absolutely gorgeous and great to see so many families enjoying the lakefront! The weekend weather has been perfect. Today we are planning on taking the boat out and doing a little fishing!

Bump Tracker: 27 1/2 weeks

Things continue to go well on the pregnancy front. Baby Love is about 2 1/2 lbs and 14 inches long, the comparable produce of the week is a head of cauliflower! (a very large head of cauliflower, in my opinion) I had my glucola screening for gestational diabetes on Friday, still waiting on results. All I can say is that I hope it comes back normal because I don't want to do that again. I had to drink this "not so delicious" orange drink and then sit in the waiting room for one hour before they could draw my blood. If it doesn't come back normal, I must drink the crap again and sit in the waiting room for 3 hours...one hour was long enough! Tomorrow I go in for my rhogam shot again, being I am rh negative, I need to have this shot every 12 weeks so my body doesn't form antibodies towards a positive blood type.

I hope you all have an enjoyable week, I am looking forward to a 4-day work week. It is so hard for me to believe it is almost July!!! Where does time go?? Although, I am really looking forward to September!

No comments:

Post a Comment