Not a lot exciting to post today other than we finally decided on a chair for the nursery!!!! This is a big accomplishment for us, as we have been going back and forth constantly on what we wanted. So we compromised...we ordered a dark chocolate oversized microfiber suede lazy boy rocker/recliner! Yes...a lazy boy...part of the compromise. Sean was dead set on a lazy boy recliner and I wanted something a little more fashionable, but yet comfortable. I will say it is pretty darn cozy. Sean was really funny...while we sat in over 20 different chairs, he would pretend he was holding the baby...rocking and talking to the baby...it was pretty darn cute!
So I found out yesterday I didn't pass my one-hour glucola screen that I took last Friday. I am really bummed out about and hope the 3 hour test I do shows better results. Monday morning I am all set to go in at 7:30 after a 10 hour fast to once again drink the sugary syrup, this time sitting in the waiting room for 3 hours. They will then do another blood draw and hope my blood sugars metabolize appropriately during those 3 hours. I am NOT looking forward to the three hour wait. Anyone have any good books you could suggest????
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hear the Book, My Sisters Keeper, is one you have to read before seeing the movie. Then when you are done, I will read it! :)
ReplyDelete