Our hotel, The Grand Hotel
A view from our HotelWe are so thankful for our dear friends, the Eliuk family for taking such good care of our boy, Gunner. I think he gets depressed when we come home though, we aren't as much fun as the three kids! Last night after we got home, we (Gunner included) went out on one of the nearby lakes about 1/4 mile from our house so Sean could do a little fishing before we kicked off another work week. This morning he caught a flight to North Carolina...back to the grind. Gunner and I are going to hold off on our daily walk until later tonight, its 93 degrees right now...neither one of us would last the whole route!
Baby Love got two thumbs up today at our doctor appointment. This child of ours has decided to completely cuddle up in my upper right side, making it not so pleasant when I sit down, it's been pretty uncomfortable latey but I hate to complain. Because our Sweet Little One is not exploring the left side one bit and is sticking to its comfort zone, the baby measured at 27 1/2 weeks today, a week ahead, however she didn't feel it was completely accurate. Therefore, at my next appointment they are going to do another ultrasound just to make sure our Baby Love is on the right track for growth.
No comments:
Post a Comment