As we near the end of our 2nd trimester I am in awe of how quickly the time has gone. I am still feeling really well and Baby Love continues to get two thumbs up from our doctor. We have another appointment on Monday afternoon. I have noticed on Gunner and my daily walks I get winded much easier these days, I guess that is what happens carrying around additional weight! Our Baby Love is almost 2 lbs, beginning to hear mommy and daddy's voices more clear, starting to open/close eyes, and continues to be quite the kick boxer! Sean is having so much fun these days watching my belly "jump" from time to time. His latest is "wake up baby", along with a few rubs to try and get our Sweet Little One movin' and groovin'. Mother Nature has gotten me on a pretty good schedule..up at 1 a.m and 3:30 a.m (give or take a couple of minutes but nothing far from that) for a trip to the bathroom. I am amazed...it is clockwork, no joke!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment