Friday, June 5, 2009

It's been a crazy week...TGIF

WOW...this has been a crazy busy week. Why is it that some weeks there just seems like not enough hours in the day, days in the weeks??? Well this week was one of them. Between Sean and my work schedules we haven't seen each other since Tuesday night. I was busy with work meetings and when I returned home he was on his way out the door to New Orleans! I am so looking forward to some R&R this weekend. We are going to try and do some golfing tonight, it's June and I have only golfed once so far...something is wrong with that! Tomorrow I am heading to Chicago to see some friends, meet the latest addition to the Slattery family, Clara Ann Slattery, and have lunch with my brother Bryan.

Today is the last day of school for all our neighborhood kids...do you remember those days, summer vacation??? I remember those days vividly and am so envious of not having "summer vacation"...summer softball, pool time, slip n slide, and of course living on a farm...helping with fieldwork and milking cows in the hot, sticky barn...but those are all wonderful memories!

On the pregnancy front...24 weeks and 16 weeks to go! I just went out and bought a couple of books, Baby Wise...recommended by ALL my friends. The other book shares the days leading up to delivery and the firsts days/weeks to follow! I am getting SO excited. Although, this has been my nighttime reading and it is causing a little anxiety before bedtime...I have been having some crazy dreams! Last night I dreamt that we changed our Baby Love's name a dozen times before we even left the hospital!

Bump tracker to come...it's been so crazy of a week, no time for photo time! Happy Friday to all!!!! Enjoy the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment