Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wonderful weekend

We have had such a wonderful weekend! Our great friends, Kim and Jeremy Darnell drove up from Urbana, IL to visit us for the weekend. The guys got in some successful fishing, while Kim and I truly relaxed. We went for a walk, did a little shopping, and lots of catching up. Saturday, we (guys included) went to a few local wineries, local fruit stand, and a homemade chocolate/fudge shop. It was just a great weekend all around, we are so thankful and blessed with such wonderful friends! After a big breakfast and saying good-bye to the Darnell's, Sean and I headed out to the golf course. We got nine in and that was about all the pregnant lady could handle! It felt so good to get out and enjoy the beautiful course and weather. Tonight after Gunner and I got back from our walk, Sean suggested we get the baby's furniture put together...he is so proud!

Sean & Jeremy enjoying some cocktails at Fandango...Great Friends, Good Times!

Sean and I before heading out to dinner at our favorite Tapas restaurant, Fandango

Jeremy & Kim Darnell, such great friends

Sean and I sizing up our "bumps"

BUMP TRACKER: 25 1/2 weeks

Sean putting together the crib! The crib is complete...along with a MAJOR waistline expansion this week!Dresser/Hutch, which will also serve as the changing table

Gunner helped too!

1 comment:

  1. Love the nursery and the furniture!
    You look fabulous Tiffy!!!

    xo,
    Bee

    ReplyDelete