Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gotta Love Girlfriends!

Yesterday I spent the day in Chicago visiting with some of my favorite girls in the world! There is nothing like having "girl time"! Sean spent the weekend fishing so I took the open opportunity to head to Chicago for a visit. My day started having a great lunch with my college roommate Carrie and her boyfriend, Marty! This was my first time meeting the lucky guy...it was a great lunch, so great catching up! Carrie and I were randomly selected roommates our sophomore year in college and have been great friends since, cherishing many hilarious memories! After lunch I headed over the Slattery household to meet the newest addition Clara Ann, got to see big sister Ella, and of course my dearest Carly and her husband Joe! They welcomed Clara into the world in May and are moving to Iowa City the end of this month...busy, busy!!! They have a lot going on, so I was happy I got to get a visit in before they headed back to Iowa. The girls are absolutely adorable and Ella completely cracks me up! Carly and I headed out to run a couple of errands and picked up our great friend Sarah on the way. We hung out for the afternoon having an all out "girls talk"...sorry Joe. I think he had enough of what we were chit-chatting about, he needed to go for a run! Girlfriends and Girl time are absolutely priceless...I am truly blessed by my girlfriends!

I had my camera but didn't get any pictures so I "stole" this picture from Carly...but these girls are too precious I just had to show them off!
Ella & Clara Slattery

No comments:

Post a Comment