Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July weekend!

have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend!

We wish you all a very fun filled and safe weekend! We (Sean included, he has been a big help) have spent the morning cleaning our house from top to bottom...Sean thinks it is nesting...but it has something to do with the fact that we are having company tomorrow! I have no desire to clean, cook, or do laundry...definitely NOT nesting! We are having some friends over tomorrow afternoon/evening for an afternoon of fun and an early evening BBQ! Lots of little kids, so I am going to fill up Gunner's pool for the lil ones, it should be a great time. Our good friends, the Eliuks are hosting fireworks tomorrow night, so we will enjoy fireworks right here in our neighborhood. Living so close to Indiana makes it easily accessible to get some pretty sweet fireworks!!!

Baby news...we have officially entered our 3rd trimester...time is flying! (thank goodness) I can't complain about any aspect of my pregnancy, I am just getting really anxious to meet this little kick boxer! I begin seeing my doctors every two weeks now, we will start our Baby Basics class this coming Monday, and the baby showers begin next weekend...it is FOR REAL! We feel so blessed to be experiencing this wonderful circle of life, and continue to pray for a healthy Sweet Little One and delivery! 28 week Bump picture to come...

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment