It has been quite the week! I actually ended up in Memphis until just yesterday...had an additional meeting spring up and then couldn't find a cooperating flight time with my schedule. Needless to say it feels so wonderful to be home and Gunner is happy to have his "mom & dad" home with him. Thank you to our great friends Erin and the Rozewicz' for tag teaming and taking care of our boy while we were gone. We feel so blessed by all the wonderful friends we have here.
This weekend's agenda...a whole lot of nothing! YAY!!!! Actually we do have a friends birthday party tomorrow afternoon, which is local so NO traveling, that's what I'm excited about!
Yesterday marked week 31...9 left to go! Sean and I had some time last night to catch up being we hadn't seen each other ALL week, and we were talking about how amazing it seems that next weekend is August, which in turn means September is just around the corner. I said I felt like it took us forever to get through the first trimester, and since then it has flown and he says the other way around for him...he is getting pretty antsy...and he isn't the pregnant one! I am continuing to feel good aside from it being a little more uncomfortable going for our evening walks. The doctor suggests that it isn't concerning, I am cramping up from our walks because the ligaments are stretching. Baby Love is weighing around 3 1/2 lbs and roughly reaching 18 inches long...as for fruit size, they have run out...in my opinion I would say watermelon! (joking)
Here are some pictures from our Baby Shower #3 that was held last Saturday in Pekin. Bump Tracker will soon follow.
Enjoy the weekend!
Sean, me, Kim, & Jeremy-Great friends, The Darnells, came in for the weekend and celebrated with us, we are thankful for such great friends!
Family Picture...Gunner was so helpful...he pulled the tissue paper out of all the gift bags for us. He had his nose right in there the whole time while opening gifts! True Family effort!
This is little John Deere Overalls, from Sean's aunt Martha, who works for John Deere...we had to take this picture for Grandpa Einck! I have a feeling our Baby Love will be quite the little Grandpa's helper on the farm! (regardless of boy or girl)

This is what we ALL have to look forward to...even Gunner is laughing at Sean! "Daddy" playing with Baby Loves Bumbo seat!
No comments:
Post a Comment