Friday, July 31, 2009

TGIF

If the title of this blog doesn't summarize how this week has been I don't know what will! On Tuesday I thought to myself, "is it almost Friday", it's been a really long week for some reason! We are welcoming this weekend with wide open arms! Tonight we have dinner plans with some good friends, its been awhile since we have gotten ready and gone out on a Friday night downtown Kalamazoo, so we are looking forward to good company, good food, and drinks for everyone BUT me! We are going to our favorite restaurant, Fandango, a quaint little tapas restaurant downtown. Tomorrow we might be test driving vehicles, or spending time on the lake, depends on the weather. My Passatt just isn't going to cut it for the family vehicle once Baby Love arrives, so we are in the market for a something different and decided we should probably start checking things out.
Can you believe August 1st is tomorrow?!?!?! Where has the summer gone? I am not complaining one bit, but the weather hasn't really felt like summer, but being 32 weeks pregnant, I welcome the lovely 70 degree temps! August is a very special month for us, we will celebrate our two year anniversary on August 11th! We will also be welcoming a couple new additions this month...my cousins, Landon & Kristin, are expecting their first little one (a boy) and my good friend Michelle is expecting her second child (a girl), both in just a couple of weeks.
Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend!

1 comment: