Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day...Remembering our loved ones

So is everyone excited for the three day Memorial Day weekend??? Nothing like having an extra day to enjoy the beautiful Spring Michigan weather we have been experiencing...our plan consists of...boating, fishing, golfing, barbecuing, basically anything outdoors! The weather has been absolutely gorgeous and helps us block out the past seven months of winter!!!! ahhh! We are really looking forward to getting the boat out this weekend, Sean has been out fishing a couple of times already but I haven't been out yet.

I also want to take this opportunity to dedicate today's post to my Grandpa Einck this Memorial Day weekend, who I love and miss dearly. He was the most loving person I have ever known and has instilled so many wonderful values deep within our family, I am so proud of him!

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.

22 WEEKS

Bump Tracker 22 weeks

Today we had another ultrasound and Baby Love is right on track at 22 weeks and a few days. We got an amazing side profile of our sweet little ones face, looks like he/she might have daddy's nose! We even got to see the baby open and close its mouth, it was so darn cute! Other news, today the heartbeat was 150 bpm, still very strong! Everything else checked out perfectly healthy and right on target. I will go back in three weeks, this time no ultrasound. They are going to wait until 28-30 weeks to do another one. I have been feeling really well aside from some self induced pain! I thought it was a good idea to try out a new workout class at the gym, Body Pump...I am getting around a little slower than normal as it even hurts to touch my legs. Oh well, as my girlfiend Kelle says, "no pain, no gain"!

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute tummy you have...we are excited to see the "bump". Enjoy your weekend.
    Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete