Wednesday, May 6, 2009

20 weeks...halfway there!!!

20 weeks...where has time gone! We are absolutely amazed that we are halfway through our pregnancy. I have to admit I have been feeling really well aside from becoming a "professional sleeper". (Sean's terminology) He can not get over how tired I am all the time...and it hasn't subsided much during the second trimester. I keep telling him my body is getting rested up for all the sleep deprivation to come...but it will be so worth it! I am going to spare you from anymore bare bump tracker photos from here on out. I have had quite a growth spurt these last few days..I may have to breakdown and buy some maternity pants for work. I have been getting by so far so good, but in the weeks to come I have a feeling that may not be the case. I maybe "expanding" my wardrobe very very soon! I have finally told my co-workers our exciting news. I will say I was having a hard time telling them, but surprised by how excited and supportive each one of them have been for our growing family.

Bump tracker 20 weeks-definite expansion in the waistline

One week from today we will be in route to San Fransisco!!!! We are so excited for an extended weekend in California visiting Nate and seeing where he lives. His girlfriend Debbie is flying down from Seattle for the weekend as well, so we are going to have a great weekend, we are so excited to see them both. Unfortunately no wine tasting for me, but I am a huge fan of visiting wine country during our stay. One of our most favorite trips was two years ago when we spent a long weekend in Napa and Sonoma, so I am absolutely thrilled to revisit! If you have never been, I encourage you to do so. We will be making this trip again when I am not prego...don't worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment