I write to you today from the crazy city of Las Vegas. Sean and I are both out here for work, oddly enough. As I said in my earlier post, Sean has been traveling a TON lately for work, so its nice that it worked out for us to both be in the same place at the same time. Although our work is keeping us both busy in two different directions, it's still nice being in the same place. I do miss our boy at home, I get to see him tomorrow!!! Thanks to our dear friend Erin for playing with and taking care of Gunner during these few days that we are both gone. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends. Sean has found some time to sit at the blackjack table with our great friend Matt Stockdale, I on the other hand have decided to take my "Vegas allowance" to the Forum Shops at Caesars...much better investment!
I must also add the weather is absolutely what I needed...70 degrees!!! It feels so nice to walk around outside that I have opted against taking cabs anywhere, even if that means walking 7 blocks to and from the convention in heels...hey I'm not the only lady walking around the strip in heels!?!?! Although I'm wearing a business suit, I might add. All in all its a quick trip for me, just two days, but definitely worth flying all the way to and from Vegas to get a little taste of Spring, I am getting all to anxious.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment