Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary

August 11, 2007


We enjoyed a delicious Chocolate cake from a local bakery "Yummy's"
My hopes were to replicate our wedding cake as I did the last two years, chocolate layered cake with raspberry cream cheese frosting. Unfortunately, I completely ran out of time, so I figured this will just have to do!

We enjoyed a delicious bottle of wine that I bought during my most recent trip to Napa. Sean grilled cinnamon sweet potatoes and NY strip, along with local sweet corn! It was a delicious dinner and most importantly the best company! Luke, Sean, and Gunner! Sean and I enjoyed dinner out on Tuesday night, just the two of us. Atlas World Grill is one of our favorites and holds a very special place in our hearts, our first date! Sean is all about starting traditions, so he thought we should dine there for every anniversary from hear on out!
Celebrating our anniversary is always very special, reminiscing about one of the most special and most wonderful days of our lives together. We had a beautiful ceremony and fabulous party, but most importantly we celebrate our commitment to each other, our love, our friendship, and now our family. We have had a very exciting three years to say the least. We have sold two homes, moved two times, four jobs (between the two of us, all with the same companies, just new positions), had a baby, and are now building a house!!!
It has been an amazing three years and we look forward to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment