Thursday, August 5, 2010

11 months old

Luke is 11 months old
08.04.10

11 month "Bryan Bear" photo
(love his smile, it is so contagious)
Below are this months outtakes...it gets funnier and funnier every month
Luke on the go with his bear
Here we go....

I am taking you with me....
I'm tired, that wore me out...let's take a tap!

I can't believe that this is the last month before Luke turns 1 year old!!! It absolutely blows my mind away to think that he is almost ONE! This has been such an exciting month for Luke, as they all have been. Luke hit several milestones this past month and his growing by leaps and bounds. I was thinking that last year at this time we had the nursery ready, showers done, and were anxiously awaiting the arrival of our Baby Love. It has been one of the most joyous times of our lives, and we truly do not know what we did with all of our time before we were blessed with the arrival of our little Luke. Being a parent has been one of the most rewarding experiences that Sean and I have been endured. We find ourselves laughing until we cry just watching all the new discoveries of Luke. For example, last week we had "runaway naked baby" right before bath time so we let him run around for a few minutes naked. We got a few pictures, but Luke might want to kill us if we post them. He was playing with his sit and play mirror and began talking to himself, screaming at the top of his lungs, then started playing peek-a-boo with himself in the mirror. He would lean to the side, then when he faced the mirror and he would scream! It was one of the most hilarious things I have seen. We also think Luke is starting to say his name...go figure! He has been walking around the past week saying "book", we kept thinking, wow, he wants to read books! Then yesterday I was talking with him and I said "Luke" and he replied back "book". Every time we say "Luke" he replies with "book"! I think it is kind of funny!
So...Mr. Luke what are you up to at 11 months old????
-you are wearing size 4 diapers
-you are WALKING EVERYWHERE, your preferred choice of getting around
-you crawl up the stairs every chance you get
-you are wearing 12 month clothing and size 4 or 5 shoe
-you don't like to wear shoes
-you are taking two naps a day!
-you are still sleeping 11 hours at night
-you now have 3 teeth, your bottom left front, top two incisor teeth (you will look like a vampire
when they come all the way through)
-you love the pool
-you are saying mum, baby, book, baba, and you scream a lot (along with lots of other gibberish)
-you love to make people laugh
-you just started "scaring people" then you laugh when they jump
-you are eating lots of table food, you love turkey burgers, chicken, blueberries, and strawberries
-you still get 3-4 bottles of formula
-you love to drink out of your sippy cup
-you love to drink out of mom and dad's glasses even more
-you love Gunner and wrestling with him
-you hum yourself to sleep
-you love to give sloppy kisses
-you started pulling your hair when you get tired
-you are getting much better at independent playtime
-you love all the people when you go shopping with mommy
-you are quite a flirt
Luke, you are growing up way too fast, we can't believe how much of a little boy you are becoming. You make everyday an experience and so much fun. Our day is made each morning when we see you smiling face. I spend more time holding you at night before I put you to bed because you just cuddle up on my chest so peaceful, I don't want that to go away. Pretty soon you won't want to cuddle with me because you will be all grown up. We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment