Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nate & Debbie's shower weekend

Nate and Debbie's pre wedding celebration weekend!

Debbie with the two mom's
Our spread of food!
The cake and flowers


The dessert table...cookies, cupcakes, and chocolates!

While I am just a couple of weeks behind, I wanted to be sure to share with you our wonderful weekend celebrating my older brother Nate and his bride to be Debbie, upcoming wedding. Nate and Debbie got engaged one year ago on Memorial day weekend at my parents farm, and will soon be celebrating their wedding this July in Seattle, WA! We were so fortunate to have them back for the weekend a couple of weeks ago, along with Debbie's mom and sister. The guys enjoyed a rainy day of golf, good news was they had the course to themselves, and followed that up with a bachelor party for Nate. While the guys played, my sister-in-law Kate and I through a bridal shower for Debbie. (of course, with the help of my wonderful mom!) I have attached many pictures from our fun filled weekend, and I apologize for the order and randomness of the photos, I had some trouble formatting! After the bridal shower, many of our family went up to the country club to continue celebrating with the guys after they finished golf, so they could see Nate while he was back for the weekend. We had such a wonderful weekend and feel so fortunate to have such a loving family that makes weekends like this so special. We are overjoyed to have Debbie joining our family and thankful to have the opportunity to meet and visit with her mom and sister over the weekend. As hard as it is to have my older brother living halfway across the country, while we all miss him so much, I am so thankful to know that he is joining such a warm, loving family! We are so excited to visit Seattle this July and celebrate their big day! We love you Nate & Debbie and are counting down the days!
The soon to be BRIDE & GROOM!

A cousin picture with those that were able to make it! We are so blessed by such a loving & fun family


Nate with Grandma Einck and Grandpa & Grandma Hackman



My 3 brothers and I (apparently we were lining up tallest to shortest...my brothers are all 6 ft plus and I was wearing really high heels!)


The Einck Family is growing...I love it:)

The girls are growing in numbers...not so outnumbered anymore!

A familly snapshot

Nate with Davida (future mother in law) and my mom

My dad's siblings & my Grandma Einck


My mom with her siblings (minus one sister) and my Grandma & Grandpa Hackman

The happy couple

Three cute little boys! Hudson (August), Luke (September), and Jordan (January) are all 2nd cousins and born within 6 months of eachother. Luke had so much fun playing with the boys all afternoon!


My sweet little boy!

He sure is a Grandma's boy!

With my sisters!!


Debbie and her sister Susie, maid of honor!

Luke and his aunt Debbie!

Debbie with our two sweet Grandma's

No comments:

Post a Comment