Wednesday, May 25, 2011
My name is...
I had to make a quick post documenting a first for Luke:) Tonight we were playing around with Gunner and I asked "what is his name?" as I pointed to Gunner, and he replied "Uke", pointing to himself. I was in awe because we have been working on him saying his name but he never attempted. So I asked him again as we looked at a picture of himself and he pointed to the picture and said "Uke". It was absolutely precious! Now, we just have to work on getting the "L" in there! Tonight after we were done reading his books, he pointed to the letters above his crib and I shared with him, "L-U-K-E, that spells your name," and he replied "Uke"! Our little boy is growing up so much I just want to cuddle him forever:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment