(I do actually wear other clothes than just workout gear, it just seems whenever I think to get a picture, it is after we come in from playing outside or just lounging around the house!)
Some days I feel like time is flying, then when I think...I have 16 weeks left to go, I think we are moving at turtle pace! I am still feeling good, so I feel very fortunate. I have been making much more of a conscious effort to get out and walk daily which has been wonderful. The weather has been perfect and the morning air feels so refreshing! I am not craving anything really, just feel like I could drink 5 liters of water daily! I am making frequent trips to the bathroom at all hours of the night, therefore not sleeping the best. But then again, I think it is mother natures way of conditioning me for waking up with Baby. We have been so blessed with Luke, he is the best sleeper! Currently, Sweet Baby is measuring just over 1 pound and about a foot long, so getting back to the produce...about the length of an ear of corn! In a few weeks I will have my glucose test and my rogham shot being I am rh negative. When I think that in three short months this baby can arrive anytime, it makes me a little anxious. I am looking forward to a fun summer with Luke before I must divide my attention.
On a side note...I have a funny Luke story...yesterday morning he was playing in his toy room while I finished getting ready. I went upstairs to play with him a bit and when I walked in the toy room he looked at me, grabbed his diaper, and said "ah-booped, ah-booped". I asked him if he had a stinky, he shook his head yes, ran into his room, laid on the floor and held his legs up! It makes me laugh just thinking about it. Wow, I love this stage of constant learning!
No comments:
Post a Comment