A couple of weeks ago we had a great visit with my dear from Molly, her mom, and precious three little kids! Molly and I met in college and she is one of the sweetest, kindest people you will ever know! She and her husband Jarrod welcomed twin boys, Dylan & Grant, this past December and this was our first meeting. And you can't forget about beautiful little Nora! Luke and Nora had so much fun playing together in his toy room, then we ventured out to the Iowa Children's Museum. Molly was back visiting her home town just south of Iowa City, giving her husband a quiet house for the week so he could study for his boards. Jarrod is entering his fellowship year in Radiology. I would be absolutely thrilled and completely overjoyed if they ended up back here next year!!! (hint, hint) I think her mom would like that too:) It was a great visit and as always, not long enough!
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment