Tuesday, June 7, 2011

26 1/2 weeks

I am due for a Sweet Baby Merrick #2 update...unfortunately for those asking, no bump picture to share. I will try to get one over the next few days as I am sure it will take many of you by surprise. This baby is growing, growing, growing...therefore my waistline is growing, growing, growing! Everything is going well on the baby front. This little one is taking after Big Brother already...quite the busy body. Moving at all hours of the day and definitely wants to be "seen" taking some big jabs so we can all see my stomach jump from side to side! Sweet Baby is definitely favoring my high right side just like Luke did which makes sitting for long periods of time a little uncomfortable. I believe Baby is in breech position based on the kicks and movements, again like Big Brother, let's just hope that this sweet little one doesn't get too comfortable sitting like that and makes a major move in the next 13 weeks! Time will tell...we have a very open mind for whatever needs to be done for a healthy delivery/baby. Next Monday I have my lovely "orange drink" appointment to test for gestational diabetes, along with my rhogam shot. I will see my doctor on Tuesday, then begin seeing her every two weeks. Currently Baby should be weighing almost two pounds and measuring a little over a foot long! I suppose it is time to start organizing Luke's clothes?! When we moved I literally threw all of his clothes in totes, not taking into consideration how nice it would be to have them labeled and sorted 0-3, 3-6, 6-9 months! Good project for a rainy weekend:) Other than that, I seems weird to not be going crazy getting stuff ready. Everyone keeps asking me if we are ready and I get a bit concerned...Am I not as prepared? What else do I need to do? Am I not as excited? What's wrong with me? As long as I have a few gowns and newborn diapers I should be okay, right? Right now I am just hoping the weather cools off a bit so I can "enjoy" these next few months outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment