As promised, my first "bump" picture! I am feeling good and ready for Spring, just like everyone else! We had a taste of it this weekend, reaching 73 degrees on Sunday, but back to the 40s today:( We are anxiously awaiting springtime just to enjoy the outside weather and I look forward to taking walks outside rather than the treadmill. I don't know about you, but I am not a fan of the treadmill. I am having quite a bit of pelvic pressure, especially after being on my feet all day or after a workout, which I remember having with Luke around this time. From what I remember, it is ligaments stretching, but I am surprised to have it again, being it wasn't too long ago my ligaments were stretched with Luke! Everything else seems to be going well. I have finally shared the news with my team of co-workers, as I don't think I can hide the thickening of my waistline any longer. I am still wearing my regular clothes, but have a feeling those days are very limited.
The waistline is expanding...
No comments:
Post a Comment