Monday, April 25, 2011

Halfway...

20 week bump tracker


I continue to feel great and am feeling our Sweet Baby move more and more. I have been eagerly waiting for this feeling longer than you know. I was blessed with a very healthy pregnancy with Luke, and feel the same so far with this one. One of the greatest joys and loves of being pregnant for me is feeling all the movements. Sean commented on how "amazing that must feel?" I can't even describe how much I love to feel the movements. Even after Luke was first born, my hormones got the best of me a couple of days, and that is what I missed most. So I am enjoying every little movement to the fullest!

We are working on names, which is quite interesting conversation. We think we have decided on a boy name, and again...we are without a girl name! At 37 weeks when I had Luke, we were still without a girl name. Taking any and all suggestions!!!!

Thank you for checking in on us. I look forward to these next several weeks ahead as I know my "bump" will no longer look like a bump, and more like a ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment