Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Movin' & groovin'

Sweet Baby #2 is taking after Big Brother already...movin' and groovin' like no other! The movements are still pretty sporadic throughout the day, no major movement patterns yet, but another very active baby on board!
We have our 20 week ultrasound tomorrow morning and I am so anxious to see our Sweet Baby and have been saying lots of prayers for a healthy report. Please keep us in your prayers that our Sweet Baby gets two thumbs up!
It amazes me that we are nearing the halfway mark to the pregnancy. Some days it feels like I have been pregnant forever, others it feels like we just found out. My waistline reminds me that we are nearing the 20 week mark and the maternity clothes may need to come out! I just washed up my maternity clothes and got them hanging in the closet, so they can rescue me from my fashion crisis. It definitely is taking me longer to get ready in the morning because instead of just grabbing an outfit and out the door, I am trying on several outfits to see what actually fits and looks appropriate!
Other than the frequent jabs and punches, along with the expanding waistline, life in the Merrick household remains full of energy from our Monkey Boy Luke! He is learning the baby's room and when we ask him where the baby is, he lifts up my shirt and gives the baby a kiss. He is going to be a wonderful Big Brother!
I am feeling good, occasional heart burn, and still experiencing a lot of ligament pain, but I can't complain. I am so thankful for a healthy pregnancy this far and pray for a continued healthy pregnancy, baby, and delivery.
For those of you wondering if we are finding out the gender of our Sweet Baby during the ultrasound, we are NOT. Although we are both very curious, and it would alleviate some "name discussions", we will anxiously await the arrival of our sweet baby to learn if Luke will have a baby brother or baby sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment