Thursday, December 10, 2009

Winter Wonderland

our little football player
Luke experienced his first blizzard! We haven't ventured out yet in the frigid temps yet. Sean was suppose to fly out yesterday for Florida, which didn't happen so we spent the day both working from home and Luke enjoyed the "snow day" with us! Sean flew out today and said it is 60 degrees down there. Quite a bit different then the single digit temps here.
I am a little under the weather...the minute I head back to work and expose myself I come down with a horrible cold. I just hope Luke doesn't get sick. My hands are raw from washing them nonstop! As I type, our little guy is curled up on my chest snoozing...these moments are priceless. I could spend hours cuddling like this...all we are missing is Sean! He gets back Saturday and we can't wait. This weekend we hope to get some Christmas baking done...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment