Wednesday, December 9, 2009

catch up

I am playing a little catch up with my blogging and pictures. Since I have been back at work, my time spent blogging seems a little insignificant when I have my wonderful husband, precious little boy, and rambunctious dog to keep me busy! It's been quite an adjustment being back and work and I am hopeful that with every week it gets a little better each day. We are snowed in today, so it's a "pj's and catch up on emails" day. I am pretty good about getting Luke dressed everyday, but today he just looks so cozy and comfy in his warm fleece winter pj's so that is what it will be! We got close to a foot of snow and super high winds today. It is still snowing and travel is not advised across most of the state. Sean is suppose to fly to FL tonight but I highly doubt any planes will be taking off from Cedar Rapids today, at least I hope not!


This from my last day before I returned to work "coffee and kiddos" with some great friends, Carly and Summer.
Clara (7 months) Ella (2 1/2 yrs old), holding Siri (3 months) Luke (3 months), and Asher (2 years old)

Luke's first attempt at sitting in his Bumbo seat (12.04.09)
Gunner's making sure that everything is okay.

I think he is doing pretty well! He usually sits in this for about 5 minutes then he gets "bored"! This picture is bittersweet to me...he is so darn cute but he looks SO big...growing up way too fast! Although he still is a little cuddler and I love it!

Grandpa put him to sleep.
This was a lazy Sunday afternoon at the farm, lots of football and naps with Grandpa!


Another nap, this time Grandpa decided to take one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment