Thursday, December 17, 2009

busy week

This week has been such a crazy busy week. I had to fly to California for a two day meeting, my first night away from Luke:( Thank goodness for my mom, she came to stay with Luke while I was gone, which made it easier, but it still wasn't easy! I feel like I hardly got anytime with my little guy this week, it just makes me sad thinking that the week went so fast, a week that I didn't get to hardly spend anytime. Time goes so fast, each week means so much! He was in such good hands, Uncle Mitch even came to play with him while Grandma was here babysitting. Luke is smiling a ton, and has starting laughing...it is hilarious! He makes me smile, he melts my heart! Unfortunately Sean was out of town most of the time too, so Grandma really got "Luke all to herself"!
I am certainly struggling right now with the time my work demands of me and leaving little time for my family. I am hopeful that with each day and each week I can manage my time more effectively to be a better wife and mother. I cherish every moment I have but some days there aren't enough hours in the day to enjoy it all!
This weekend we will be traveling to Pekin, IL to Sean's parents house for Christmas with the Merrick family! The start of Luke's first Christmas festivities...Christmas has a whole new meaning for our family this year. We have been blessed by the greatest gift of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment