Our miracle in 2009
We will be ringing in 2010 with our little guy! I felt really guilty getting a babysitter, as we have two wonderful girls here in town but know they have much more fun things planned that babysitting. Wow how our lives have changed, oh so wonderfully! 2009 has been one of the best years of lives and we can only look forward to all the milestones to be made in 2010. Luke has been such a wonderful blessing to Sean and I, along with all our family. As I type, Luke is enjoying his independent playtime in his jumparoo just jabbering away, adorable. Sean and I plan on having a pretty low-key evening. I made some chili today and we are going to watch a movie and drink wine...sounds pretty relaxing to me! Unfortunately I will not be eating any chili, apparently I made it super spicy. Mitch stopped by to visit Luke and had a bowl before he left and the sweat was rolling...I don't think Luke would appreciate me enjoying a bowl.
Happy New Year! We wish you joy, peace, and many memorable moments in 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment