then again I am his mother and am allowed to think he is the cutest ever!
We've had a pretty low key weekend. With me being under the weather and Sean being in Florida, there wasn't much on the agenda for the weekend. Luke was an absolute angel yesterday...I think he knew his mama was sick so he took two long naps so I could get some rest too! Sean returned yesterday early evening, he was so anxious to love on Luke! He missed his little boy so much. It sure makes traveling a heck of a lot harder when we have this precious little boy at home waiting! I have my first overnight away from Luke on Tuesday night and I have been dreading it since I found out I had to be in California for a meeting. My mom is coming down to stay with Luke and Sean which gives me a little more comfort, but it will be so hard for me to be away from him. I absolutely love our bedtime routine and how he cuddles with me before he is ready for bed. Luke has been sleeping 10 hours consistently for the past two weeks...we feel so blessed!
Today was a very festive day. I got all my Christmas baking done, all the presents are wrapped, and we even took Luke to see Santa. We met The Slattery's in the Amana Colonies to visit Santa, fortunately we got a great picture of Luke on Santa's lap before the camera died. So we missed the most adorable picture of Luke and Clara (she is four months older than Luke). Clara was grabbing at Luke, being quite the little flirt, and Luke started smiling back at her...it was so darn cute. I will upload the 'one' picture we did get when the battery is charged!
Hope you had a great weekend and an even better week.

He is so adorable Tiff!
ReplyDelete