Luke had a couple shopping outings yesterday! First, I hauled him up to Cedar Rapids to exchange a few things at TJ Maxx, then off to lunch at Panera with Uncle Mitch. Then, last night we decided to venture out as a family and get our long awaited video camera. For our anniversary, which was in AUGUST, we decided we were going to get a video camera...better late than never! Also, Sean had intentions of buying me a gift for the birth of our child...well, with Luke's arrival coming three weeks early and the "last minute" shopper than Sean is, I just got my gift...again, better late than never! So our first stop was Best Buy for the video camera, then off to the jewelry store!!! Can I just say they were the fastest two purchases we have made...that's what happens when you shop with a sleeping 10 week old! We also introduced Luke to Scheel's (sporting goods store). Sean told Luke, "get use to this place...this will soon be your favorite store!"
This is how Luke shops! So content...we should do this more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment